Wednesday, October 13, 2004

General Rambling For Want of Anything Better To Talk About

I saw a meme on someone's blog the other day which asked :- What do you do when you're bored? 'Hmmm...unfamiliar word that,' I thought, and toddled off to look it up in the dictionary. Noooo...still didn't ring any bells...LOL! I can't remember the last time I was bored, there just aren't enough hours in the day to squeeze in all the things I want to do, not to mention all the things I have to do. (Want to do usually wins! ;o) ) Oh, I've just remembered the last time....DH is into RC racing and goes to race meetings most Sunday mornings, and on one occasion I got up and went with him. My word it was dull! I expect it's quite good fun if you're actually participating but it's hardly a spectator sport!! I resorted to pulling out the Emergency Cross Stitch from the glove compartment but it was nearly finished already. Still, DH appreciated my going with him which is what counts!

Oh my goodness, the Heavens have just opened and it is bucketing down, just in time for the school run. Usual spec then! Must dash...

2 comments:

Faith Ann said...

Hi Gill, I thought I'd leave a note here since you might not open the post on the Mira BB again. My local bookstore carries the copies of World of Cross Stitch (I can't remember if that's the right title or not...the one that has Nora's interview). They still only have the Oct issues out, but I should be able to pick up Nov soon (hopefully this weekend). So thanks anyway for offering to pick one up for me!

Gill said...

No problem Faith Ann, thanks for letting me know :o)