Tuesday, December 07, 2004

this n that

What a week! Just to get it off to a terrible start, we had the news that my cousin had died suddenly in Egypt, where she lived with her husband and 5 year old son. She was only 38. It's really quite shocking when a relative dies so young and so unexpectedly. It makes you realise that none of us knows how long we have. Tell those dear to you how much they mean to you - you never know when it will be too late! My kids have been hugged to pieces these last few days.

The rest of the week has just been so busy!! The kids have school plays at the moment, DS (playing the donkey) is at his last performance as I type. They have to do 3 performances each, which is a bit much for little ones IMO, and with it being the end of term and all the poor little guy is exhausted! Me too having to ferry them around every evening - after school we just have time to have a rushed dinner and then I have to take them back. DD starts hers tomorrow. DH is flying off to Spain at 5am tomorrow (Tues), so I'll be on my own too.

No comments: