Saturday, January 08, 2005

I've been unable to get on the internet all morning. We've just moved to a new server because despite earlier reassurances our 'unlimited access' was about to be capped, and DH spends a lot of time playing an internet game called 'Eve' (he and his pals fly round space making money and fighting pirates or something along those lines)so he was more than a bit miffed that the service was about to change, particularly since they weren't about to charge us any less. Being offline all morning during the changeover has made me realise how much time I spend on the laptop too, I have felt quite bereft! LOL In fact I was forced to sit down and actually stitch!

I've done no stitching for a few days, largely because I felt so rotten and just didn't feel like it. I seem to be back to it with a vengeance and Royal Holiday is coming along apace. I've decided to try to crack on with that one until it's done as messing about doing little bits of everything is getting me nowhere, although I think it will be a cold day in hell before I use Wisper thread on another project! As a cheer-myself-up pressie I ordered some pieces of SMF yesterday, I custom cut of Lilac Blooms for Mirabilia's 'Fairy Idyll', A FQ of Winter Meadow and a 13 X 18 of Peach Berry Cobbler, I haven't bought much fabbie recently so I'm quite excited about getting these!

2 comments:

Faith Ann said...

Ooooh, you've ordered some pretty colours! If my monitor isn't deceiving me, I think lilac blooms will be beautiful for Fairy Idyll.

KarenV said...

Glad you're feeling better, Gill! Enjoy your fabric S.E.X. ;)