Sunday, February 06, 2005

Mmmmm....S.E.X. in the post.....yesterday I got a nice package of charts from the US. I don't know why it took so long to arrive - over 2 weeks! And it was sent Global Priority too. I've had stuff arrive in 3 days so you have to wonder what happens for it to take 2 weeks. Never mind though, new stash is always good! I'll need to buy some threads for a couple of them - Bug Collector in particular uses some Needle Necessities which are expensive here so I'll probably wait to get them next time I order from America. That won't be for a while though, stashinite though I am, even I won't be able to justify spending any more for a few weeks! ;op Hopefully this week my Misty Morning Vineyard and my Silkweaver order will arrive and then that's it.....

DH got home yesterday afternoon! When he called to ask me to pick him up I drove there with a big stupid grin on my face!

No comments: