Sunday, September 11, 2005

I didn't realise how much time I spend on the internet until suddenly I didn't have it for 24 hours. We had a massive thunderstorm last night, the biggest I've seen in a long, long time, and during it we lost internet access and didn't get it back till this evening. Very frustrating! The way it looks here at the moment I wouldn't be surprised if we get yet another storm tonight so I hope the same thing doesn't happen again.

Thanks for the good wishes for little Pete, he really is fine most of the time, although he tends to run out of steam quickly if he's exerting himself, and he does have a tendency to start going a bit blue in the cold - yet another reason I can't wait to get back to Oz ;-)

No progress pics to show at the moment. I'm still not managing to get a lot of stitching done, I'm just feeling so tired all the time - I actually fell asleep reading a book this afternoon, and it's not the first time it's happened to me recently either! There's a lot of stuff going on in my life right now and I think it's finally taking it's toll. The sooner we can get things moving the better!

Aaaaaand there's the predicted thunderstorm. Eeeek

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I've been having the same problem lately and have been taking naps in the middle of the day on the weekend when I normally don't. I've been reading LOTR and not stitching lately. Hope you can get to your stitching soon :)