Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm feeling really awful this afternoon. My ear is playing up again - some of you may recall a while ago I had what I thought was an ear infection but which turned out to be an 'inflamation of the ear canal', not an infection at all but just as painful. Well, it's back again and for the last couple of days I've had little sleep and a lot of painkillers. My doc doesn't know why this keeps happening and says all I can do is use cortisone ear drops and wait for it to settle down, but it takes a few days to work. So, I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself this afternoon. This is the third flare-up in as many months and I'm sick of feeling like the side of my head is going to explode.

Aaaaanyhoo....enough with the self-pity - bored with Above the Clouds yet? Too bad, cos here's the latest update LOL

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Faith Ann said...

ATC is looking fantastic...you have a lot more done!

Hope your ear is feeling better soon.

Hopefully the next viewing of your house will be more positive. Selling a house is such a pain.

Valerie (grvlgal) said...

That is looking absolutely wonderful! Keep up the good work! :D