Thursday, September 29, 2005

I've managed to get a bit more done on Night Train -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is after one week's stitching. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I've backstitched the front part of the train but the back still needs doing. Next - onto the smoke! That's all half stitch so should go quickly.

I haven't had a lot of stitching time for a couple of days because we've been inundated with house viewings. We had none at all for over a week, and then yesterday we got four, and some more booked for the weekend. Some of them seemed quite keen, and one couple in particular seemed to really like it and stayed to look around for ages - I was starting to think Id have to put them up for the night! LOL! Anyway, fingers crossed. We've got some people starting to come back for second viewings now so that's promising!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Wow! Its looking fantastic Gill - can't believe how much you've done already. You'll be finished by this weekend, surely?!! ;o)

Stitchie Kiwi said...

Gosh you stitch fast! It is looking awesome, there is one little boy who will think his Mum is wonderful! LOL

Kathy said...

Wow Gill I wish I could stitch that wuickly in a week I would get more things done lol.

It is georgeous well done

Hugs xxxxx

Lnanaa said...

Wow that's really pretty. It's makes me think the movie Polar Express by Tom Hanks. :)