Friday, September 23, 2005

This was fun! I guess I'm a nerd :-b

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!


I'm steaming along on Night Train (if you'll pardon the pun!) I managed to get quite a lot more done last night, as you can see -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Strangely, it looks slightly twisted in the photo and it doesn't IRL. I think this is going to turn out to be a fairly quick stitch, thank goodness! At least now there is a recognisable train so little Pete is as happy as a clam. There's quite a lot of half stitches in this design (in the steam and the light beam) which will all help speed it up. I've run out of DMC 844 now though so I'll have to pick up some more later today in Banbury. Luckily I have to go anyway to get a birthday present for one of Peter's friends who's having a party tomorrow. Although I'd probably have gone just for the floss, truth be told! LOL

1 comment:

Faith Ann said...

WOW! You have a lot done on Night Train already!! Little Pete should be very happy...it's looking great :)

Yeah, I'd make a special trip for a skein of floss too.