Monday, October 03, 2005

I knew I shouldn't have looked. After managing to avoid temptation for so long, I made the mistake of visiting the HAED site. My clickie finger completely bypassed my conscious brain and I bought this -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm a sucker for anything medieval so I just couldn't resist! It's called Book Of Ladies by Rebecca Guay and I'm having it emailed so I should have it very soon!

Bit more on Night Train...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All those blues are a bit tedious - so I'm looking forward to getting them finished!

2 comments:

Faith Ann said...

I know what you mean, I haven't been able to resist much lately either LOL. It looks like it will be a beautiful project.

Lnanaa said...

I was looking through the HAED too over the weekend. There is so many of them I like that I can't decide which one I want to do first. It should be interesting to see how yours came out. :)