Saturday, October 08, 2005

I'm feeling a little bit stressed out at the moment - I've had 3 migraines in the last 10 days which I think is a record - not good. I've been swamped with house viewings and while that's a good thing, having to keep the house immaculate when you've got messy kids is no laughing matter, and having strangers tramping through your house constantly is a little hard on the nerves. I was joking to our estate agent about making her up a bed for the night! LOL Lots of interest, but mostly from people who have a house to sell before they're in a position to do anything. The woman who came yesterday loves the place and is trying to persuade her husband to buy it, but he wants to look at a couple of others over the weekend before making his mind up. Fair enough, but I wish someone would buy the darned place so I can relax! LOL I think having Pete away so much at the moment is making it harder than it has to be. When he got back from Brazil he was only here 5 days before flying off to the Japan and China races for 15 days :o(((

Thank goodness for my stitching to keep me sane! I've done some more on Book of Ladies - it doesn't look like much but as it's all over one it's actually quite a good chunk. I guesstimate this is about a quarter of one page!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Looks great, Gill! Sometimes I wish those HAEDs weren't so darn addicting.... :)

Carol said...

This guy is looking great so far!!