Monday, October 17, 2005

Pete finally gets home this evening - he's on a plane from China as I type this. I can't wait...he's been gone 15 days this time, which is bad enough but it seems much longer. Probably because he's only been home about 5 days in total in the last month. The kids will wonder who this strange man is! LOL I can't wait to see him - must still be love, eh? ;o) This was probably his last race though, he might still go testing a couple of times but that's usually only 3 - 4 days at a time.

At least it's given me lots of time to stitch. Book of Ladies is flying along, I've completed a page and then some -
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Still can't put this down although I should really give some of my other WIPs some love. I'm feeling a bit guilty about my Chatelaines especially, they cost so much and are sitting in my WIPs box feeling sorry for themselves. I might pick one up in a few days, but at the moment BoL is too much to resist. Michele from HAED has done an exquisite job in charting this. I don't know how well you can see in the photo, but the colours in his cloak are simply superb. I also bought one of the HAED Quick Stitches this weekend - Purple Dragon Fae. By quick of course, they mean quicker than a regular HAED. This one still has a stitch count of 100 x 104 of solid stitching! By comparison, BoL has a stitch count of 300 x 395 of solid stitching!

1 comment:

Stitchie Kiwi said...

Wow Gill, that is looking amazing, I can't believe how much you've stitched already!