Friday, November 11, 2005

Gill Wants....

I pinched this off Zoe's blog...

The idea is you go to Google and type (your name) wants, needs, or has....here's what mine produced...

Gill wants...

a new dress for Saturday - Why? Am I going somewhere?
Inmates to pay for medical or dental expenses - Jolly decent of them..
To do 20 things - a few more than that I hope..
To visit one place - Sydney - Oddly enough I *do* want to go to Sydney, but that's not the only place I want to go..
To be a PE teacher - uh..no...

Gill needs...

To go.. - not at the moment I don't ;-p
Support - who doesn't?
An early night - probably true, but unlikely to happen
No introduction - ah, famous at last!

Gill has...

Kept Thirteen Strings Orchestra thriving for 30 years - nice to be appreciated...
A great voice - if you're tone deaf maybe...
Ruined Indian hockey - spending too much time with the orchestra I guess...
2 children - 3 at the last count...
Handled a wide range of complex litigation - I've *got* to see someone about my sleepwalking habits....

No comments: