Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Here it is....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I didn't quite manage to finish the page last night, but I put in the last few confetti stitches this morning. That last bit always seems to take forever, although partly it's my own fault because some of them were just odd stitches I'd missed when I'd done that colour earlier. It needs a wash because I've somehow managed to get a grubby mark on the fabric up on the top right. I'm really, really pleased with how this is turning out, but I'm putting it down for a while now though because I'm feeling a need to work on something else for a change.

5 comments:

Valerie (grvlgal) said...

That really looks amazing ! !

Stitchie Kiwi said...

Wow! it's looking amazing Gill! You are one speedy stitcher :)

Kathy said...

Wow Gill that is stunning, well done hun, can't wait to see the finished result.

hugs xxxxxxxx

Amy said...

Not sure if I posted on the HAED board how totally gorgeous this is, but if I did, forgive me for saying it again! It's stunning!

Scully said...

Gill, it is absolutely unbelieveable! How fantastic does it look? I admire your patience with things like this. I get bored really quickly so could never do anything like this!