Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Oh my God...panic stations!!!!!! You know how we're selling our house, right? Well, I've been pretty laid back about the whole thing, I was expecting to exchange contracts in the next few weeks, maybe complete shortly after Christmas? Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Wrong. I had a call from our agent this evening....apparently our buyers want to complete on the 30th of this month... that's right folks...two weeks time!!! We haven't even started thinking about starting packing...we haven't arranged anywhere to move to because we can't take a lease on a place until we've exchanged contracts....I have a feeling the next few weeks are going to be a bit...hectic! I've also got Louise's birthday on the 28th, Mum & Dad are over here visiting, and I've got Christmas to organise on top of everything *sigh*

4 comments:

Joyus said...

I advise lying in a darkened room for a few hours breathing in through the nose, out through the mouth.

Once you've tried that and it's failed I'd get back to panic as I've found that there's nothing quite like adrenalin to get you through situations like this...

Lnanaa said...

Oh boy, good luck with the moving. That's alot of pressure to handle to move in 2 weeks especially during the holidays. Hope it turns out well.

Autumn said...

I would invest in a packing service. They bring in 3 or 4 people and can have your whole house packed in a day. It might be worth the extra expense to not have to worry about it so much. Plus they have all the supplies like boxes, labels, tape etc.

Faith Ann said...

Breathe slowly...you will manage to get everything done because it has to get done... it will be okay :)

Now put your stitching away and get packing!!