Saturday, January 14, 2006

Are you bored of Alhambra progress pics yet? If yes, look away now....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As you can see, I've managed to get a bit further but not as much as I wanted to. I really would like to finish ths before we go, but I'm running out of steam a bit and I'm fighting the urge to start something new. Perhaps if I do something small it'll quell the urge and I'd still have time to finish AG.

I've been sooo busy. With less than 10 weeks till we fly, and less than 9 weeks until all our freight goes, there is just so much to do and organise! At least though, the freight company will be packing everything so we don't have to worry about packing anything except what is actually going with us in our suitcases. We were told that you get extra baggage allowance if you're emigrating, but when we rang and asked them they said it only applies to certain categories of visa, which seems a bit unfair. Apparently because I'm technically a returning resident (even though I've been in the UK for 23 years!) I don't get the extra baggage allowance! I guess we'll just have to wear 3 of everything when we go LOL

4 comments:

Faith Ann said...

WOW...AG looks fantastic!! I can't believe how much you've done since the last photo!!

Not much longer until the big move, is it? Good luck deciding what to pack in your suitcases :)

Juanita - aka flosslady said...

No, no, noooo!!! I'm stitching vicariously through you and couldn't possibly get bored of the Alhambra pics. ;) This project just looks better all the time.

Stitchie Kiwi said...

AG is looking great! I love your stitching - so wouldn't get bored!

Good luck with all the moving tasks, I just couldn't imagine doing that :)

Kimmie said...

That is sooooooo very cool! I love it!!!