Saturday, January 28, 2006

Beading Frenzy

Whew...I've just spent the last two days beading for England. There really are an awful lot of beads and crystals on Alhambra. I've now finished the beaded centre, which was a bit of a challenge because the beads are incredibly tight, but now it's finished it is heart-stoppingly gorgeous. I've also done two peacock medallions, two corner medallions and a fountain scene. Now that centre is out of the way I'm hoping to see this puppy off this weekend. Hooray for my Tacky Bob, without which my beads would all be down the back of the sofa after my cat Claude decided that the only place in the entire world where he could possibly sit (you can see where I'm going with this, can't you?) was on top of my beads. After I'd carefully tweezered the cat hairs from Tacky Bob and moved all the bead pots he lost interest and slunk off upstairs...it's not as if he actually wanted to sit with me, he just wanted to sit on the beads. Go figure.

No comments: