Sunday, January 15, 2006

Because I've been feeling the need for a short break from Alhambra, I decided to dig out this little Lanarte kit from my stash and made a start on it this afternoon...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If I recall correctly it's called something like Classic Dame, although I can't actually find a name for the kit on the packet. Quite unusually, it came with a rather pretty, orangey coloured, silk-screened fabric that unfortunately doesn't show up too well in my photo. It's stitching up very quickly and shouldn't take more than a couple of days or so and then I'll get back to AG. I thought it might look nice made up into a pillow or something.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow that looks lovely, looking forward to the next update. Alhambra is looking great too.

Hugs xxxxx