Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A bit of an update on FG, although I've barely touched her for a couple of days. I did manage a little bit tonight though.

Giving the cat his antibiotics has turned out to be a lot less stressful than I thought it might. I've found grinding up the pills and mixing it with a teaspoon of cat food, and giving it to him just before he has his usual food means he's hungry enough to eat it without too much fuss. So far so good anyway! It's definitely having an effect - his breath has stopped being foul.

12 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

She's beautiful Gill!

Pam said...

She's gorgeous! That looks like a lot of progress to me, but I'm so slow LOL and you are such a quick stitcher. I loved yours so much I bought her haha, gee thanks! ;)

stitchinfiend said...

She is looking stunning. Glad to hear that you have found away to give you cat the tablets.

KariA1 said...

Wondeful progres!!!

Singular Stitches said...

Congrats on getting the meds in! I have had personal experience with that and it can be a real job!

Great progress on FG!!

Amy said...

She's gorgeous! I can't believe how fast a stitcher you are!

Stitchie Kiwi said...

Oh Wow Gill, she is looking gorgeous! Such pretty colours. For barely touching her, you've made great progress! LOL

Karoline said...

Glad to hear that cat is responding to treatment and that you've found a way to get the pills down him. FG's looking gorgeous, great progress

natty68 said...

Have you tried putting it in with some fish paste or butter? I grind it up and mix it in with some tuna, or fish paste and put it on my finger - the cats lap it up. :)

FG's is looking gorgeous.

*Hugs*

Anne said...

She is looking awesome. What does FB stand for. How do you stitch, one x at a time or /////// and then complete the x. Happy Stitching Anne L

Gill said...

Thanks everyone! :D

Anne, it's FG - Forest Goddess by Mirabilia. I usually stitch ///and then back again :)

Heather said...

It's stunning. Ah get well soon Claude.