Saturday, February 11, 2006

I've just had a lovely afternoon. Pete had the day off so we went into Banbury and had lunch at a lovely Thai restaurant there. It's quite possibly the best Thai food I've had and the place is always busy, even at lunch time so everyone else must think the same. Alas, it's quite pricey so we don't go very often.

Afterwards we had a stroll around the shops and I bought some new clothes, which is an event in itself because I usually wear my stuff until it turns to compost (I mean I do..you know..wash them and stuff..I just wear them till they fall apart lol)I picked up a lovely leather jacket that was on sale for just £45 - bargain! And two tops and a new pair of jeans that have a kind of beaded fob affair hanging from one of the belt loops.

5 comments:

Faith Ann said...

That does sound like a great afternoon... enjoy your new clothes (sounds like they are deserved).

Have fun getting up at 5am LOL (although, it sounds like it will be worth it).

Rani said...

That sounds like a wonderful afternoon! =)

Sam said...

Lol... you mean you've been up for 4 & 1/2 hrs already? Hope you manage to get a little snoozing time in later on ;o)

Gill said...

Don't be silly Sam...I went back to bed! LOLOL

Anne said...

Guess you are now fast asleep after your early morning. Marvelous what a bit of shopping therapy can do. Come and visit my blog sometime seen as though you will be in my home country soon. Happy Stitching.
Anne L