Thursday, February 23, 2006

LOL! You lot make me laugh - you're all as bad as me when it comes to stash addiction! Nice to know I'm not alone. Anyway, I haven't succumbed to the call of the Raindrop. Not yet anyway, because I will definitely get a piece, but um....I got a bit sidetracked by a couple of SW Solos and I thought I should give it a few days. Pete probably wouldn't say much but I don't want to put on good nature, you know?

This is what I bought -





The Tuttie Frutti isn't a Solo of course, but it kind of jumped into my basket. I think it will look good with Pinn's Mermaid Heaven. They've all been sent to Mum's. It'll be like Christmas when I get there and have all these stash packages waiting for me!

5 comments:

artystitches said...

Lovely fabric, i need to stock up on some nice fabrics, have been a bit boring on that fabric side of things.

I love stash to!

Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Oooooohhhhhh! Pretty fabbies!!!!!

And, come on, if it jumped in your basket, it's totally not your fault. It needed a home. You're rescuing it from sitting in a dark storage bin somewhere, feeling unwanted and unloved. You wouldn't want THAT now would you???

Jenn said...

What pretty colors! Your tempting me to place another order for more fabric. *grin* Do you know what you'll stitch on them yet?

Belinda said...

I am convinced hand-dyeds are pack animals. Or like lemmings - one jumps and the rest of them want to follow! LOL

Heather said...

Oooh I like that Tutti Fruitti, you naughty thing, now I have to go look and see the Silkweaver site ;)