Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thanks for the kind comments on my Forest Goddess. I feel like I'm zooming along on this one! Isnt it funny how some projects grow so quickly and others just don't? After all, you're doing exactly the same thing - making little x's on the fabric. Cottage Garden Fairy is a really slow burner for me - I'm sure I'll finish it eventually (I've never had a Mirabilia beat me yet!) but she's gone back into hibernation for the time being while I concentrate on FG. I've set myself the challenge to finish FG before I leave - that may be optimistic though. It's 5 weeks today till we fly, 4 weeks till the freight goes and the last couple of weeks I suspect are going to be pretty hectic.

I'm looking forward to Pete getting home on Friday morning. He'll have to go in on Monday although he says he won't have to do much, and then he's effectively finished work at BAR Honda! Feels like the end of an era. It's been a tough 7 years in some ways - I won't miss him being away from home so often, that's for sure! It'll be nice to be able to spend some time together in the coming weeks.

7 comments:

Kelley said...

She's lovely Gill! Her face looks so peaceful.

Belinda said...

Oh wow! She's beautiful! Much better than the stock picture!

Angi said...

It's beautiful!! This is one I didn't think much of until I saw WIP pictures! Can't wait to see more!

Amy said...

Oh, she's gorgeous so far! Miras do go faster than HAEDs, huh? ;)

Sam said...

I turn my back for 5 minutes & you've started another Mira! Lol!! She's really beautiful Gill, so I don't blame you for cracking on with her. I'm sure you can finish before your move ;o)

Scully said...

She's looking gorgeous Gill. Makes me want to stitch mine :)

Allie said...

She is gorgeous Gill. I am now thinking she may need to find her way onto my wish list.