Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A bit more of Peter's stocking. I changed the colour of the beard to white because the ecru that was called for disappeared completely on my fabric. Little Pete will be thrilled when he gets back from his trip tomorrow!

Speaking of the little bloke, I hope he's Ok. It's cold and rainy and I hope someone has the sense to make sure he's wrapped up warm. Peter's circulation isn't up to speed because of his heart problems and he gets cold quickly. I'm counting the minutes till he gets home tomorrow. I expect my worries are utterly groundless though and he's probably having a blast!

7 comments:

stitchinfiend said...

Gill your stocking is looking lovely. I am sure Little Pete will love it. I must go and check out the new Silkweaver colors.

Karoline said...

Your stockings looking great Gill, definitely a good idea with the parcels LOL

KariA1 said...

Great progress, Jill!

Kathy said...

Awwww that is grat, he will love it.

Hugs xxxxxx

Carol said...

This stocking is looking great!! It must be a fun project to stitch

Sam said...

Little Pete is going to love his stocking!! It looks fab. I'm sure he'll be having a wonderful time whilst he's away & someone will be looking after him.
The new SW colours are great - my 3 faves are the ones that you mentioned too :o)))

Pam said...

Great progress on the stocking, I can't believe how fast you are! Hope little Pete is home soon, I worry just like that about mine also! Only peeked at the SW colors, need to go back and check them out throughly ;)