Thursday, March 09, 2006

First things first, today's update. I can't believe how fast this thing is growing!

Some good news today. Mum & Dad have agreed to look after the kids for a few days so Pete and I can fly down to Melbourne for the Grand Prix. I'm not too fussed about the race, but we haven't had a weekend without the kids since before Louise was born so I'm looking forward to it. Anyone know of any good LNSs in Melbourne?

Only two weeks till we fly! The kids have their last day at school tomorrow, then on Friday we take the cat to the pet transporters in Shropshire. The weekend will be spent dismantling wardrobes, bunk beds etc, Monday we'll pack what we're actually taking with us into suitcases and then on Tuesday the freight company turn up to pack the rest of our belongings into a container which will take a couple of days.We have to move into a hotel while that's all going on. After that we'll be going up to MIL in Wales for a few days, and driving down to Heathrow the night before we fly.

3 comments:

Faith Ann said...

Love the stocking!! What fabric are you using? I really like it!

It sounds like you're going to be very busy. I hope everything goes smoothly with the move!

Heather said...

Wow! Congratulations! It's getting really close now, I'll bet you're excited. I'd be bouncing too much to sit still to stitch! Enjoy it, and update the blog once you get settled in!
Heather
(Who is still cheering for Ferrari I'm afraid...)

Scully said...

It looks lovely so far Gill. Lil' Pete will love it!