Friday, March 03, 2006

I've been feeling a bit burnt out with Forest Goddess so I decided to stitch this for a break. It's called Forest Sampler by Something in Common, and I started it last night. It's a pretty quick stitch because I'm halfway through it already and it's a fun little stitch. I got it from an online cross stitching magazine I've signed up for called the Gift of Stitching.


The Gift of Stitching Magazine

Claude had his operation yesterday, and ended up having four extractions. He's bounced back from it and has been stuffing himself stupid since he got home!

I've been fighting off a migraine all day. I've been popping painkillers which is holding it semi at bay but it's been niggling since I got up this morning. Stitching this evening probably didn't help, and I really should go to bed because it's midnight here and I need to sleep it off, so bon nuit to you all.

5 comments:

Faith Ann said...

What a cute design!

I missed your last FG update, she's beautiful!! I always need a break at some point during a large project... band samplers are great in-between projects.

Hope you're feeling better.

Pam said...

Wow, you're such a fast stitcher Gill, I'm envious LOL. Your new start looks great! Hope you were able to sleep off that impending migrane. That sort of pain is so hard to deal with.

Jenny said...

You are really cruising through that. :) It looks great so far. :)

Kristina said...

this looks great so far Gill :)

Heather said...

I thought I recognised that design. You have stitched up a storm.