Monday, March 06, 2006

Ooops...


Guess what I've been and gone and done? *grin*

I love With My Needle's smalls and I hadn't looked for a while to see if there was anything new...but this morning I went and had a look and lookee what I found! Both are now winging their way to Mum's (along with the other mountain of stash that's waiting there for my arrival LOL) One of my favourites from WMN is Acorn Sampler Sewing Case, and when I finished it Ellen herself (Ellen Chester, the designer) complimented me on it, which was quite a thrill!

3 comments:

natty68 said...

OMG these are gorgous - I've never been on that site before, but I think that is one site I am going to have to visit very soon :)

You are going to have so much stash awaiting you when you get to Aus you arent going to know where to start..lol

*Hugs*

Kristina said...

Beautiful.. I think I just added a few things to my wish list.. argghhh

Pam said...

Oh! I love these, so much in fact I already ordered Flowers for Lily and am waiting for it to come *blush*. Great find Gill!