Wednesday, April 12, 2006

As promised, piccies of the stash I got when I arrived! :D

This first pic is -
2 Silkweaver Solos,
SW Tutti Fruitie Belfast
Lavender Mist Belfast
Rue Green Belfast
SW Purple Fog ( a gift from Claire - thank you again Claire!)
Vikki Clayton Silks for the Papillon Mystery Sampler
Lots of silk ribbons
Delica beads

Image hosting by Photobucket

and this one is -
With My Needle 'Flowers for Lily'
WMN 'Petite Carnet d'Ouvrages
A Mon Ami Pierre 'Quaker Accessoires AMAP'
Chatelaine Taj Mahal Chart & kit

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 comments:

Faith Ann said...

*Awesome* looking stash!!!

My fingers are *definitely* crossed that you get the lakefront home you looked at... it sounds gorgeous... can't wait to see pics!

Autumn said...

Ok, so color me jealous! Excellent stash!

Sam said...

Wow!!!! Fabulous haul there Gill :o)))

Scully said...

Ooh they all look so pretty Gill. No wonder you were giddy about it all!

artystitches said...

Wow! i was just dribbling then looking at all that stash!

Singular Stitches said...

Cool stash!

Heather said...

Hmm and this is only just part of it?! I can't wait to see the rest ;)