Thursday, May 18, 2006

And now for something completely different.....

I've had quite a productive day today. I signed up for the biscornu exchange on the Legacy BB, which I'm quite excited about. They're eight sided pincushions in case you don't know (I didn't know until a couple of days ago) and I've seen them on a few blogs recently...I've never made one before so I might need a trial run or two...LOL. I've completed another good chunk of the Papillon Mystery sampler, buuuut I'm not going to show you that today. Instead I'm going to show you what I made this evening.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm quite pleased with it overall, although it's slightly wonky here and there. Considering I made it up as I went along I don't think it's too bad though! :)

6 comments:

natty68 said...

Oooh thats pretty, well done on the finish. I just love the colours you have used.

I've been looking at these biscornu pin cushions too..they are gorgeous arent they? I'm not brave enough to do them though..lol

*Hugs*

Faith Ann said...

That looks fantastic! Love those patterns and colours together :)

jymisgurl said...

That is too cool! I love it!

Sam said...

That looks great Gill :o)

Karoline said...

It's lovely Gill, congratulations

Heather said...

I've never done a biscornu either, had never heard of them until I started blogging!!!

Lovely finish.