Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another HD today...

This is Long Leggetty Beasties Sewing Case - my own design!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alas, my ambition outstrips my finishing skills, but I'm quite happy with it though over all. The writing shows up better IRL than it does in the photo, but the flash washed it out a bit. I don't know how well you can tell from the photo, but there's a pocket on the left side and a pincushion on the right, studded with seed pearls. What do you think?

Since Photobucket has now decided to play silly buggers and won't let me upload this image, I'll have to make do with a clickable thumbnail to show you my progress on the Papillon Mystery Sampler -

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

6 comments:

Karoline said...

It looks great Gill, congratulations

Allie said...

Congratulations on wonderful needlecase Gill.

Faith Ann said...

Oh my gosh... what an afternoon you had yesterday! I'm glad the police were able to find the guy... but what a pain for you now that you'll have to get your new car fixed.

Your sewing case is gorgeous... you did a fantastic job with it!

Yany said...

Your needlecase is lovely, congratulations Gill!!!
( I'm working in a needlebook too, because I couldn't afford Martina's Grape Threadkeeper, I'm doing something a little like that ;) )
Hugs

Singular Stitches said...

The sewing case is just wonderful! Very nice finish, too!

Heather said...

Your PC Mystery looks lovely Gill. What fabric are you stitching it on? Are you using the silks?