Monday, May 15, 2006

At long last....photos!

Hooray! I have Broadband connected again, which means I can upload photos without it taking 300 years! LOL! Soooo.....

First up, here's where I'm living...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the house we're renting for the next 6 months or so. That's our new car you can see on the drive too. And here's the view from the living room window at the rear of the house...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I thought I'd taken a picture during the day but it doesn't seem to be on my camera. Never mind, another day perhaps. That's Tuggerah Lake you can see behind the trees, and you can see the cycle path which runs behind my house, which we've been making good use of. It follows the lake all the way round to the other side, although I haven't ventured that far yet. We're on the wrong side of the lake to get the 'sun setting over the water' effect, but we do get some really pretty pink sunsets which the photo does no justice to.

I have a couple of HDs to share! Here's With My Needle 'Bunnies In The Garden'..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Mirabilia 'Forest Goddess'...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally, a few WIPs...

Here's my '1820 Ann Hicks Sampler'...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chatelaine 'Misty Morning Vineyard' progressed a bit while I was waiting for my other WIPs to arrive...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and coming in late to the Papillon 'Mystery Sampler' party, but stitching fast to catch up before it's not a mystery any more! LOL. I'd never used Vikki Clayton silks before, but I have to say they're an absolute joy to stitch with!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think that's enough photos for now. :)

10 comments:

natty68 said...

Wow Gill, congrats on getting Broadband..lol.

I love the look of your houes you are in at the moment. And the car looks spiffing too.

Love the finishes too.. At least you are further on the Papillion Mystery than me, I havent even started it yet..

*Hugs*

Carol said...

what a great view!!!
All your pieces look great

Faith Ann said...

That looks like such a gorgeous area.. what an awesome view!! You must be thrilled to be there :)

Forest Goddess is stunning and all your other pieces look great too (but, of course, I'm partial to the Mira).

Terri said...

What a beautiful view! So glad to see you back in full swing, with pictures and all :)

Nicki said...

The house and view look great!

And congratulations on the happy dances :)

Seahorse said...

Wow! I can quite see why you wanted to move, lol! Beautiful place :)

Lorna said...

All I can say is "Wow!" lol

Yany said...

Thanks for the pics Gill, is a lovely view!
Anf of course your HD and WIPS are gorgeous!!

Sam said...

Beautiful piccies Gill - your new house & surroundings looks fabulous! Lovely stitching too :o)

Singular Stitches said...

What a lovely house! And what an awesome view!!! :o)