Sunday, May 28, 2006

Stitching Review...

At the beginning of the year I posted my goals for 2006, so 5 months into the year I thought it was a good time to review how I'm doing! So, here we go....

Finish Rose of Sharon - done!

Finish Cottage Garden Fairy - ummm..not done, but workin'on it!

Finish Alhambra Garden - done!

Finish Egyptian Garden - nope. Haven't touched it in a while, but intend to get back to it soon.

Make serious inroads into Misty Morning Vineyard - not exactly serious inroads, but I have made some progress

Make a dent in Book of Ladies - haven't touched it, but again, I intend to real soon

Start Enchanted Mermaid and Forest Goddess - haven't started Enchanted Mermaid, but I've started and finished Forest Goddess

I've also finished Lanarte 'Classic Dame', Maria Van S 'Twinkle Twilight Richard', a quilt square with the head from 'Villa Mirabilia', Something In Common 'Woodland Sampler',SB 'Peter's Stocking', WMN 'Bunnies In The Garden, and two designs of my own.

All in all, I don't think I've done too badly so far, since the year is less than half over and I was without most of my WIPs and stash for 2 months! *grin*

No comments: