Thursday, June 29, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yes, it's that time again...another year older. Pete just took me out to lunch and we sat out on the restaurant terrace in the sun, it was lovely! :o)))

I got some nice gifts too, books and a beautiful wooden chest from the children, a quilt kit from Pete, and some stash from my friend Sam....

Here's the quilt kit and the stash - Papillon Creations 'Quaker Gameboard', Gentle Pursuit 'Beach Memories' and two skeins of Needle Necessities floss is scrummy dawn colours!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also got a piece of fabric in the post from Stitches and Spice. I'd never ordered from them before and I must say I'm impressed...I only placed the order yesterday afternoon and it arrived midday today. It's a lovely piece too, called Jacaranda Haze -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

14 comments:

M said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy!!

jymisgurl said...

Happy birthday!

Concetta said...

Happy Birthday, Gill! You got some gorgeous gifts, lucky you. :-) I love the fabric.

Faith Ann said...

Happy Birthday!! You received some lovely gifts :)

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You have received some lovely gifts.

Faith Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

Hiya Gill

Have a great birthday, hope you had a fab day today.

Luv n' hugs xxxxxxx

Michelle said...

Glad you had a good birthday and that stash is great.

Sam said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you liked your little stash pressie ;o)

Karen's Blog said...

Happy birthday Gill. Glad to hear you had a great day!!

Yany said...

FELIZ CUMPLEAƑOS!!!!

Rava said...

Hope you dont mind me posting some happy birthday wishes. It was lovely to find another Aussie who stitches on blogger :) Naomi at Stitches and Spice is lovely isnt she and so helpful:) I must admit I have been eyeing off the Jacaranda Haze colour myself.

Carol said...

I missed your birthday :oS
Hope you had lots of fun!!!

((Hugs))

Karoline said...

Glad to hear you had a great birthday Gill