Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Stash in the mail....

I love it when I get a good stash day! Today postie brought me these...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hasten to add that the SMF Raindrop opalescent is not for White Christmas!!! LOL. That's destined for one of my Mira mermaids eventually although I haven't decided which yet. You might remember I ordered the fabbie before I left the UK, but it got lost in the mail and had to be redyed and then re-sent to Lekker threads, and then forwarded on to me here in Oz.

I've also ordered the chart and finishing booklet for this today...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's by Judy O'dell for Designing Ladies, and I just fell in love with it the moment I saw it.

I'm getting close to a HD with Cottage Garden Fairy, she'll certainly be finished by the time the weekend's over. No more photos until she's done! :-) Then I really must get on with a biscornu for the Legacy biscornu exchange. They don't take long though so there's no desperate rush.

And finally, despite what I said I did make another Stitching roll, which is my favourite of all of them - but I won't bore you with pics of yet another one. If you really have to see it ;-b there are pics in my Webshots - http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=551012676&security=zNLHLz

6 comments:

Faith Ann said...

Oh, that fabric looks perfect for White Christmas LOL... I was wondering what I should stitch her on!

It does look like perfect mermaid fabric :)

Kathy said...

Wow what lovely stash, any mermaid would look good on that fabby.

Hugs xxxxx

Autumn said...

We're doing a round robin for the book thing. I picked the Judy O'dell design for mine. I'm stitching it in spring colors though, pastels. I'm anxious to see how it will turn out.

Joyus said...

I too have the Judy O'dell book and intend to start it some time this century LOL

Karoline said...

Nice stash haul Gill :)

jymisgurl said...

Gorgeous fabric! Lots of nice stuff! And I have to say the new stitching roll is my favorite, too!