Thursday, June 15, 2006

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week...

How many cross stitch books do you own and how often do you use them

It depends on your definition. I have two with little motifs in, and another with specialty stitches in, and I never ever use them, in fact I only have them at all beause a friend was going to bin them but asked if I wanted them instead. I do however have TW Best Of Fantasy book, which as you probably know is just lots of TW charts. I've never used it *yet*....yet being the operative word because I will definitely use at least a couple of the charts one day.

Not much going on here at the moment. No word from the school board yet. Little Pete went on a school trip today, on a boat on the lake. He was a bit worried about sharks (Tuggerah Lake opens onto the Pacific Ocean) so I had to reassure him that sharks don't make a habit of eating boats.

I haven't been stitching much for a few days so I don't have enough progress on Enchanted Mermaid to be worth showing you. I'll try to get some more done tonight.

I have made some more fobs though (yes, another of my mini obsessions! LOL)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The red one you saw the other day, and the bottom one has just had a new finial added, but the others are new. They are so much fun to make! I don't know why the beads on the top one look like they're glowing though...IRL they're just pearlised blue beads and not, contrary to appearances, radioactive in the slightest. LOL.

2 comments:

Karoline said...

The fobs are gorgeous Gill

Yany said...

Very pretty Gill!! and I agree, fobs are addictives ;)