Saturday, June 17, 2006

Well, I got my invite to move over to the Yuku site this morning, and I have to say it's all a bit confusing compared to Ezboard, for all the EZglitches. But...I seem to have created a board of my own! LOL Actually, I did it because a) it was easy to do, and b) since I moved to Oz I've found for a lot of my day the boards are a bit quiet, mostly active when I first get up (except weekends when I have a choice of lying in for a while or surfing the boards...lying in always wins lol!) and - for most boards - very late evening. So I set up a board aimed at those of us on the underside of the world. That said, even if you're not from 'downunder', I'd love to see you over there - the more the merrier! There's not much there at the moment, obviously, since I've only just set it up. If you'd like to take a look, it's here - http://downunderstitchers.yuku.com/directory/ Come and help me get it off the ground!

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Congratulations and Good Luck for your new BB Gill! :D

Heather said...

It looks like a great board Gill. I haven't joined up, I'm not downunder, but I hope it works out well for you.