Saturday, July 08, 2006

D'you know...having the packers in is dangerous. The stash is packed and I have nothing to do but sit at my laptop all day while my life disappears into cardboard boxes once again. Of course, there's only so much time one can spend on the BBs, and so inevitably I've been surfing the ONSes......I've fallen totally in love with Passione Ricamo's 'Mediteraneo'. It's a design I've never really looked that closely at before, but it's just gorgeous! I love the expression on the lady's face. It will have to wait though. After my recent splurge(s) I really really really can't justify it at the moment.

Mum and Dad arrived back from the UK safely last night, we'll go round to see them later after the packers have finished.

4 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

You must go to msn.com and play Luxor! It's addicting!

M said...

I think you should probably go ahead and get the P. Ricamo ... you NEVER know when you might need aNOTHer stitch to start.
NOT that I'm trying to enable at all.
:o)

Sam said...

Go on Gill.... you know that you definitely need a bit more Passione in your life ;o)))

Good luck with the move!

Juanita - aka flosslady said...

Oh no!!! The stash is packed!!

Really... this is an emergency. You need to order something. You never know how long it might take to unpack. You should have a backup plan. ;)