Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I've been involved in a Christmas in July exchange on a board I frequent. As is usually the case with me, I got so caught up with thinking about what to send that I almost forgot that I was getting a parcel too. So when little Pete checked the mailbox this afternoon and there was a big brown envelope for me, it was almost a surprise! I received Victoria Sampler's scrumptious Gingerbread Garden, which I've been drooling over ever since it was released, and some lovely Vikki Clayton silks in my favourite colours! I'm absolutely chuffed to bits! ::big grin::

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 comments:

M said...

That Gingerbread Garden is beautiful! No wonder you're drooling.
You all settled into the new place yet? ALL unpacked?!! :o)

Gill said...

Well, the stash is unpacked....what else matters? ;-) LOL

Faith Ann said...

Oh! You will love stitching GG... it stitches up so quickly! What a great parcel!!

zoeandcooper said...

What a pretty patter and gorgeous threads. I love VCs silks!

jymisgurl said...

Very nice!

Karoline said...

What a nice surprise :)

Sam said...

What a lovely surprise of goodies!! :o)

Singular Stitches said...

How nice!!

Chuffed! What a cool term! I'll have to assimilate it into my Yankee vocabulary!