Friday, July 14, 2006

Well, I'm glad that's over! Moving is a pain in the butt. I suppose it was as stress-less as a house move can be in that there were no mjor hiccups. The boxes are (mostly) unpacked though we're still finding homes for a lot of things.

My biscornu from the Legacy exchange arrived yesterday! Isn't it pretty?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was from Jeanne (Jeannestitches) and I love it! The pattern is Just Nan's Summer Roses, and Jeanne very kindly included some Crescent Colour threads in the package. Thank you Jeanne! :)

And I can finally show you the one I made for the exchange, and sent to Laura (Laurava23233)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one is Indigo Rose 'Mary's Pin Pillow'.

14 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely biscornu pieces Gill. Glad your moved went ok.

Karoline said...

Glad to hear the move went OK. Both biscornu's are gorgeous. Congratulations

zoeandcooper said...

Both biscornus are so lovely. You both did a wonderful job!! Glad to hear the move went well. It is such a pain:)

Autumn said...

They're both so pretty!

Rani said...

Do you know the designer of your exchange piece (the one you received). It is gorgeous.

Your Mary's Pin Pillow turned out lovely too! =)

Rani said...

Ok, if I read carefully enough, I would see that you posted it! Thanks. =)

Rava said...

Both biscornus are gorgeous! I really love your Indigo Rose Pin Cushion - you've enabled me ;) and I ordered it from SB&B's!

Glad to read you are all settled in too!

The Queen's Stitch said...

Your biscornus and gorgeous, both the received and sent ones. What beautiful work you do! Congratulations on the new home, I hope you enjoy it.

Sandy

Sam said...

They're both gorgeous Gill!

Glad to hear the move went well - hope its the last one for a good long while this time :o)

Carol said...

I love both biscornus. You must be very happy with yours, and I'm more than sure that your friend love hers.

SheilaSpain said...

Glad to hear your move went ok... how soon before you are able to unpack and play in your stash again?
Both biscornus are truly lovely :)

jymisgurl said...

Those are both gorgeous! Glad the move went okay!

Danni said...

What beautiful biscornu, wonderful idea for an exchange.

Faith Ann said...

You're almost unpacked already?! That's amazing! Glad to hear that the move went well :)

The exchange piece you stitched and received are both lovely!