Thursday, August 31, 2006

Awww, you guys are the best!! Thank you so much to everyone who offered to stitch a cow for me!

So...so far I have offers of either Udder Failure or Udder Flop, Puzzle, Egyptian, Dragon, Les Pieds Dans L'Eau, Texas and Aquarium, and I've stitched Pirate, Countryside, Violet Hearts and Strawberry. This is going to be so much fun!! What a brilliant quilt this will be! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Every time I look at it it will remind me of what a fantastic bunch of friends I have online!

None of you know my address to send it to though, huh? What I'll do is, I'll give you my old UK email address (I'm not posting my current one here cos you never know who's reading, and I don't want to end up getting spammed) which I will check just for this, and if you email me with 'cows' in the title, I'll email you back with my address and my new email. It's gillaldus@yahoo.co.uk Alternatively, if you know me on the BBs my new email is in my profile.

Oh, and here's my latest - Countryside Cow

6 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

Oh, Gill, if you still need a cow stitcher, I'm your girl! :o)

Pick one out for me and I'll supply the fabric!!

Amy said...

The countryside Cow is so cute as well! With all the help you're getting, your quilt will be done in no time!

jymisgurl said...

Your Countryside Cow is too cute! I've emailed you!

Michelle said...

I'll stitch the Texas cow for you! I'll email you for your addy.

zoeandcooper said...

Awww, how cute! You did a lovely job!

Anonymous said...

HAED design sale is on. Good luck trying not to resist.