Monday, August 28, 2006

A horse's bottom...

That's what I've been stitching for the last couple of days...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting. It doesn't look like much, but it's all one over one (there's
a lot of over one in this piece) and I had a big frogging session yesterday when I realised I'd stitched all of one symbol in completely the wrong colour. Why oh why do the frogs always stage an attack when I'm stitching over one? Frogging over one stitching is, well...a horses ass! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Anyway, I'm just about back to where I was before my amphibian friends arrived. I think I'm going to put this down now for a little while and stitch on something else. It won't be gone long though!

Pete's gone off to Queensland for a few days so it's just me and the kids this week. I miss him when he's away. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Spring is on it's way! Yaaaay!!! We skipped summer when we moved back from the UK, and went straight from spring to autumn. The weather has been quite nice (20C/68F yesterday) but I'm looking forward to a bit of hot weather. Walking up the school this morning, all the blossom trees were starting to flower and there is a definite feeling of spring in the air! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Although strangely, when I checked my weather girl in my sidebar just now it reckons it's raining....actually, there isn't a cloud in sight IRL!

6 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

the cheering koala is too cute!

Mel in Dubai said...

Sorry to hear about the froggy visit but CamSam is coming along wonderfully!

jymisgurl said...

Your CamSam looks great! Sorry about the frogs! They do seem to be attracted to over one stitching.

Karoline said...

Sorry to hear about the frogs, CamSam continues to look great

Terri said...

And here I thought you were calling DH a horses patootie for something he'd done! LOL Hang in there and don't let the frogs get to you too much :)

Singular Stitches said...

Sorry to hear about the frog on the one over! Yuk!

...And horses need bottom, too! :o)