Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm sure a lot of people are familiar with the
cow freebies from this French site, I think they are too funny and I've had a bunch of them saved on my laptop for ages, meaning to 'do something' with them. Today I made a decision...if I can manage enough of them (ie: I don't get too bored halfway through) I'm going to make a quilt from them. I think it would be very cute so I hope I don't get burnt out. Little Pete is already staking a claim, and I've only stitched one cow! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting They're quick to do though...this one only took a day.

8 comments:

jymisgurl said...

Too cute! I love those cows!

Darla said...

You can always do what Autumn did, and put out a request for them. I'd do another "Udder Failure." Or maybe an "Udder Flop."

TwistedCandles said...

I'd never seen those cows before. They're cute! My mom collects black and white cows. I'm going to have to look into doing a couple of them as ornaments for her.

I use Firefox and your sidebar is REALLY wonky on mine. The visitor list is on top of the Most Recent Posts list.

Annette said...

I stitched that one for my pirate-crazy daughter a couple months ago! :)

I *love* the cows....great job!

Singular Stitches said...

He's adorable!!! I can't wait to see more! :o)

Maree said...

Cute! And he'll come in handy for Talk Like a Pirate Day on the 19th!

Rava said...

Gill, I love the cows!! and I didnt have these bookmarked so thankyou!

I think a quilt will look fantastic!

Susimac said...

Your cows are cute. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting, I've now bookmarked yours too.