Wednesday, August 30, 2006

In amongst the comments for Pirate Cow, Darla suggested I put out a request to my online friends. I've been thinking about that, and I think it's a splendid idea (thanks Darla! :) ). I would absolutely love to incorporate squares made by my stitching friends....so - if anyone would care to contribute a square to my cow quilt I would be beyond thrilled. If you will, could you let me know which one you're doing so I don't duplicate? Oh, and could you please use 28/14 count fabric so they all end up the same size. I'm doing them on 7" x 7" pieces of 28 count antique white evenweave, but pale colours would be OK too. I'm happy to send fabric if you don't want to use your own.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Oh wow, what a great idea! I think your cow is too cute, but to have some squares made by your online friends would be so cool!

Kiwi Jo said...

I'd love to make a square for you Gill. I'll go have a look and then let you know what I choose.

Darla said...

Count me in for either "Udder Failure" or "Udder Flop."

jymisgurl said...

I'd love to play too! I'd love to do the "Puzzle."

Goldie said...

I'd love to stitch a cow for you! I'm thinking about the Egyptian cow! This is going to be so cool!

Heather said...

I'd love to do one. I'll have to check the freebies at home and see what one to do!
Heather

Heather said...

Oh! Oh! Oh!
Dragoncow coming (slowly) from me!
Heather

Trish said...

I'll play too!!! I'll stitch "172 Les pieds dans l_eau" It was the only one that seemed "beachy".