Saturday, August 05, 2006

I've just had such a fun day at the GTG...what a fantastic bunch of ladies! Pete dropped me off at Alison's this morning and she then drove us down to Amanda's. We never stopped laughing all day, except to drool over Amanda's amazing stash. It was great to be able to put faces to names, and we had 'show and tell', where I got to ooh and aah over all the lovely stitching. Very enabling! Here's a couple of pics (sorry the first one is blurry...)


Me (on the left) and Alison rummaging through all the lovely flossies..



and a group shot of all of us...not bad considering I had the camera on timer and had to guess to aim...

9 comments:

Alison said...

Erk....what a shocker!

M said...

That looks like fun, I'm jealous. I would love to be able to meet/talk to someone that actually LIKES doing this instead of just the bf that HAS to like it. :o)

Concetta said...

Great photos! It sounds like you had a wonderful GTG. :) I love your progress on The Night btw, can't wait to see more..

Rava said...

You sound like you had a lovely time! How enabled did you become I wonder? Bet there will be some more stash pics very soon as well *winks* :)

Susan said...

Aren't GTG's great? I had 2 on my recent trip to England, and it was lovely to get the chance to meet some many people that I just knew from the boards.

Kathy said...

Glad you had a great time Gill. The Night by PR looks great. I look forward to seeing this one grow.

Hugs xxxxx

Amy said...

Oh, how much fun was that! I don't know any local stitchers, so I have to be content with online stitchy friends!

Singular Stitches said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time!!

Sam said...

Sounds like you had a fab time! :o)