Monday, August 21, 2006

Not much has been going on round here lately...just ticking over nicely. Perhaps I shouldn't write that down, I might jinx it! LOL

I've been pushing along on CamSam, still working my way around the border. I decided to stitch it first to get it out of the way and I've finished nearly 3 sides, including the 4-sided stitch borders although I've had to order some more perle cotton because I suspect I'm going to run out. I won't show you though until I have finished the borders.

I do have something to show you though! I took a break from CamSam this afternoon and stitched this...

It's an old Shepherds Bush freebie called Shepherds Heart, stitched on SW Hint of Heather lugana, which IRL is a very very pale purple although it doesn't show up too well in the photo.

9 comments:

Faith Ann said...

Shepherds Heart is adorable!! I haven't seen that one before.

Karoline said...

It's lovely Gill, congratulations

Leah said...

Very pretty!

Michelle said...

What an adorable freebie - how cute on the lavender fabric too! Can't wait to see your progress on CamSam.

Jenna said...

Very nice!

Singular Stitches said...

Very pretty! How are you going to finish it?

Amy said...

What a lovely quick finish! I wish I could spend as much time stitching as you do, or were as fast a stitcher as you!

zoeandcooper said...

What a great little freebie! Wonderful job:)

Sam said...

That's really sweet Gill - love those sheep! :o)