Sunday, August 13, 2006

A WIP, 2 new starts & a HD...

Sounds like a sequel to 4 Weddings doesn't it? LOL

I've been a bit remiss in updating for a few days, but I have been busy. First, I got on a roll with Papillon Mystery Sampler. My goal was to finish a page, but in fact I ended up doing 2 and a bit...
I might even have finished it except I had to put it down to make a needlebook for an exchange I'm in. That is one of the new starts and the HD all rolled into one. I can't show you yet, until the recipient has received it. As for the other new start, there's a Stargazer SAL starting on a BB I belong to, so of course I had to join in...I seem to have a bit of start-itis at the moment, when CamSam turns up I intend to start that too! LOL

14 comments:

Karoline said...

Great progress on Papillion Sampler and that's a nice start on Stargazer

Jenn said...

Stargazer is coming along nicely. I love the fabric you've chosen to do it on. What is it?

M said...

She's so pretty! I love to watch your stuff ... :o)

Michelle said...

The Papillon is great and yes what is that Stargazer fabric as it's lovely. :-)

jymisgurl said...

They both look great! I love the fabric for Stargazer!

Mel said...

I love your progress of Stargazer, the fabric is stunning

zoeandcooper said...

Wow, you have made amazing progress on both piece. I love the fabbie you picked for Stargazer:)

Michelle said...

You are really zooming along on that Sampler! It looks great. And Stargazer is so pretty on that fabric - congrats on the start!

Juanita - aka flosslady said...

Nice work! The sampler is gorgeous.

Yany said...

I'm so happy with your Stargazer start, I love this design, and will probably be my next start after finish WFS :)

Jenna said...

Ah, I love Stargazer. Such a beautiful design! You're doing a wonderful job on the PC sampler, as well.

Rava said...

Hey Gill great start on SG and PC :) You go girl!

Amy said...

Gill, she is going to be STUNNING on that fabric!! What is it??

Heather said...

Your PC Mystery is really coming along nicely. I think I will sit down tonight and stitch some more on it.