Tuesday, September 05, 2006

14 Years ago today...



Yep, this is Pete and I on 5th September 1992. Where on earth did the time go? I remember it rained for a solid fortnight before the wedding, and stopped just long enough for us to get married and then started bucketing down again at the reception. Look how grey the sky is! Fate must have been smiling on us! We got married in a lovely little church in South Wales, and kept it small and simple - only about 30 friends and family. It was such a fantastic day! This photo was taken at the sea front on the way to the reception, but the tide was well and truly out, as you can see. Sorry it's not the best pic - my new laptop isn't hooked up to the scanner yet and Luddite that I am I have no idea how to do it so have to wait for Pete's assistance in that department! LOL. This is actually a photo of a photo!

As a short break from stitching cows Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I've been doing a bit more on The Night...man, that hair goes on forever! I really want to get that part finished though because I don't want to come back to it again next time and still be facing hair! Once I've got that out of the way it's back to the bovines!

12 comments:

Concetta said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Pete! what a lovely photo and memories of your wonderful day. :)

TwistedCandles said...

Happy Anniversary, Gill!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary!

Your progress on the Night is just lovely! Great job!

Leslie/zoeandcooper

Alison said...

Happy Anniversary Gill. Mine is next week! 24 years...egads. But I won't be posting a pic that's for sure. :)

jymisgurl said...

Happy anniversary! Your Night is beautiful!
Re: Henry VIII: My mom actually has all but one of those magazines! I liked them when I saw them when I was little, but she wouldn't stitch them for me!

Yany said...

Congratulations Gill!!!

Karoline said...

Happy Anniversary Gill

Carol said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Terri said...

Happy Anniversary Gill and Pete :)

M said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!

Deb said...

Belated anniversary wishes Gill. May you have many more happy years together.

Singular Stitches said...

Happy Anniversary!!