Friday, September 08, 2006

Ahhhh...the weekend! OK, I know I'm a SAHM at the moment, but I like my bed in a morning, KWIM? The weeks are just flying by at the moment...I don't know where the time is all going! My diet is going well, even if my weight loss has slowed down a bit now. I'm quite determined this time that the weight is coming off for good.

More stashy goodness on the way...I've ordered Skeleton Crew and A Summer Place from Cricket Collection, (I had no idea Skeleton Crew was so big - after I ordered I saw a discussion about it, and apparently it will be a tight fit on a 32 count fat quarter!!), and also Peter's Cotton Knits from Raise the Roof. There are also some Dinky Dyes and Vikki Clayton silks heading my way!

I'm about to put The Night down for a while and move on to Stargazer again. I've really been enjoying stitching this now the hair's all stitched!

6 comments:

zoeandcooper said...

She is gorgeous. Can't wait to see more:)

Autumn said...

I have A Summer Place. I just love that pattern. The colors are a little different than what the cover picture shows. I started the roof and I'm thinking about taking it all out and doing it in a different color so that it looks more like the picture.

jymisgurl said...

Night looks great! I've done Skeleton Crew!

Jenn said...

I wasn't crazy about this piece when I first came across it (I think it might have been the dark fabric. But, seeing it come to life I've changed my mind. It looks great. I love the colors in her dress.

Lisa said...

The Night looks great :o)

Nicola said...

WOW!! Looking gorgeous so far!