Thursday, September 21, 2006

Here's the latest update on Purple Dragon Fae. She's starting to shape up nicely, don't you think?


I've decided I'm going to be a Stash Only Stitcher for a while. Pete has started getting funny about me spending money on stash, so I've decided there will be no more until I can find a job and get back to work and buy it from my own money. I was planning on going back to work after the imminent school holidays anyway, and I'll be happier having some financial independence I think, so I don't have to account for every purchase.

7 comments:

jymisgurl said...

She looks great!

Anonymous said...

You are smokin on this one:) Great job!

Carol said...

My DH is not thrilled with my stash spending either. I did start cutting back, although I do already work and make a handsome wage as a psychotherapist. Truth be told, though, I do way overspend on stash, so it is really hard to argue with him. I wish he had a hobby he loved as much so that he would understand! If you have a wish list, please post it - maybe folks will be happy to help out, I know I would!

Gill said...

You're very sweet Carol, but there's no need for folks to help out - I really do have lots of stash! LOL. I'm just having a bit of a moan, that's all ;-)

Lisa said...

I'm also a stash stitcher only :o) I honestly couldn't justify buying more stash when I had so much. I did Ebay some stuff that I no longer wanted/liked and I'll use that money when I start stash buying again ;o)

Purple Dragon Fae is stunning.

M said...

She's stunning. As is all the stuff you make.

Sharon said...

She is going to be gorgeous!