Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I awoke this morning with a migraine brewing like a storm cloud on the horizon, so I took the kids to school, popped a couple of Migraleve and went back to bed. I emerged blinking into the light a couple of hours later and the migraine pills had obviously kicked in because although I can still feel the pressure in my head, I'm functional at least.

I finally managed to kick my butt into gear yesterday, and made serious inroads into Stargazer...

before...


and after...



I think my motivation problem is because the colours in her coat are quite drab. Although I love the design, I get bored stitching dull colours. I wonder why that is? After all, I'm doing exactly the same thing - making little x's on the fabric. Anyway, the greys in her coat are all done, so now it's onto the ribbons and that whopping big blue skirt! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this, especially the fabric - what is it?

Guess it'll have to be on my to do list, along with the million others lol

Jenna said...

You made astounding progress, Gill, especially with a migraine. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she looks fabulous! I love the color fabric you've chosen. You accomplished quite a bit, especially since you were not feeling well. Your stitching always amazes me, you stitch so fast! Hope your migrane is gone!

Pamela

http://pamme.blogspot.com/

Singular Stitches said...

Sorry to hear about the migraine.

Those pills must have really worked, because, WOW, you got a lot done!

The color of floss is probably no different in affecting mood as something like, room color.

It certainly doesn't have any impact on your stitch speed! :o)

jymisgurl said...

Looks great! And you stitch so fast!

zoeandcooper said...

Wow, she looks amazing. She is coming along nicely!

Amy said...

Serious inroads indeed! She looks mahvelous!