Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My recent inability to settle down with any of my WIPs goes on, and I continue to faff around with niff-naff and trivia....I've got Stargazer out on the Qsnaps, and one of my September goals is to make significant progress on it. This is what I stitched instead...


It's a Blue Ribbon Designs freebie that I've made into a Thing. I'm not quite sure what the Thing is, a thread keeper maybe? I'm not too sure about the heart...the chart called for DMC 961 which is very definitely pink, and I used an overdye in pretty much the same shade, but variegated. Now I'm not sure I like it. Oh well, I'm not pulling it all apart now so it will have to stay like that. I'll just hide that bit behind something else in my 'smalls' basket, so it won't bug me! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Darla said...

I think it's pretty.

junesctung said...

Do like it, Gill. Its pretty.

Faith Ann said...

Your "Thing" is very cute! I like the heart :)

KarenV said...

Very pretty Gill! I love how you've done all the lettering in gold - wish I'd done that now when I stitched it. Love your "thing" too, particularly the elasticated pocket.

Darla said...

I put the cow in the mail this morning.