Monday, September 18, 2006

Thanks for all the nice comments yesterday! Pete did manage to fix my lamp. When I told him you'd all said he was 'a keeper', he said 'so if they told you to give me the flick, would you?' Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you can see, I managed a bit more on Purple Dragon Fae last night. I've definitely found my HAED mojo again! I don't really know why I lost it...when I put BoL down last time I had every intention of getting back to it very soon, but somehow it kept getting pushed back for other things. Anyway, I'm loving this now and have fished out BoL again and put it on the Qsnaps ready to roll so there'll be no excuse!

Do you remember I stitched SB Peter's Stocking for little Pete just before we left the UK? Well, this morning I decided it was high time to actually make it into a stocking, and here's the result. I think Peter will like it. He's at school at the moment so he hasn't seen it yet. Now I'll have to start one for his sister before the green eyed monster kicks in. I'm going to stitch Tina's Stocking for her. At least they don't take too long to stitch!

While I was sitting at the sewing machine, I decided to have a 'trial run' with the fabric I chose for the cow quilt - what do you think?

8 comments:

zoeandcooper said...

Your pumpkin cow is so adorable. I like the fabbie you picked. I think it will work well with the variety of cows that you have.

Karoline said...

Congratulations on finishing the stocking. Your pumpkin cow looks great.

Faith Ann said...

Oh... the cow quilt is going to be soooo cute! I like that fabric!!

I love your finishing job on Peter's stocking... why don't you live next door to me so you could teach me your finishing skills? I'm dreading putting mine together!

jymisgurl said...

Everything is so beautiful!
The fabric for the cows is great!

Pam said...

Wow, you did a fabulous job on putting the stocking together! I just love that pumpkin cow and I think the fabric looks great with it.

Michelle said...

Beautiful start on your Fae. She is beautiful! I love the fabric you've chosen for your quilt. I hope to be able to get the cow I'm stitching out to you by the end of the month! I love your stocking too. I am going to be stitching Harry's stocking for my hubby.

Singular Stitches said...

Wow! Pete's stocking is beautiful (in a manly way)! :o)

The cows quilt is going to be too cute!

Carol said...

No, no - I don't think that if we told you to give Pete the flick that you would even mildly consider it. Good thing is, we will never tell you to do that :-)